Dino-Lite Series AM311ST Portable Handheld Digital Microscope / Camera
List Price: $350.00
Your Price: $239.00
Item Number: AM311ST
Manufacturer Part No: AM311ST
U.S.A Patent # 7.112.817
An amazing, easy to use handheld Micro Touch (Trigger Button) digital microscope with USB output interface. High resolution magnification at your fingertips! Detailed examination of any area you choose.
Ideal for a wide variety of practical applications in the classroom, workplace and even the home. Can be used for science and engineering work and study, dermatology (skin/scalp) exam, detailed repair, assembly and quality control (i.e. electronics, mechanical, etc), hobbies & collecting (coin, stamp, watch, jewelry, etc.), law enforcement (counterfeit ID, crime lab, etc), entertainment or simply as a reading aid. Just use your imagination!
Included with each Dino-Lite digital microscope is a copy of the "DinoCapture" software, enabling you to "capture" either a photograph, video or time-lapsed video with a simple click!
- Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Magnification: 10~200X Continuous
- Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
- Built in Micro Touch (Trigger Button)
- Video frame Rate: up to 30 frame-per-second
- Illumination: built-in 8 white LEDs
- CD Content: DinoCapture application software, User's manual
- Compatible Windows 2000/XP, Vista and most MAC OS
Microscope Dimensions and Weight:
- Body length: 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Body Diameter: 1.26 inches / 3.2cm max.
- Cable length: 6 feet / 180 cm Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Body with USB cable: 95g +/- 10g
- Total package weight: 280g +/- 20g (not including manual)
- Magnification: 10x - 200x
- CE, FCC, ROHS
- DinoLite digital microscope
- Application Software CD