For the best browsing experience on SpecialtyOptical.com, please use Firefox or Chrome browser.
SOSLightbulbs.com is an industry leader in the distribution of specialty replacement bulbs used in commercial, medical, and industrial applications based in Dallas, Texas.
SOSCleanRoom.com is an industry leader in the distribution of clean room supplies used in commercial, medical, and industrial applications based in Dallas, Texas.
SCHOTT A20800 DCR III Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator (Light Box)
Product Note: Microscope illuminator comes with 1 halogen lamp, see below for specifications of each lamp.
SCHOTT is a multinational, technology based group developing and manufacturing special glass, specialty materials, components and systems for more than 125 years to improve how people live and work. Invest in a world-class microscope light from our laboratory supply!
DCR III Light Source: DC regulated light source provides intense, cool illumination.
The DCR III is a DC-regulated 150 watt-halogen light source which provides intense, cold illumination for Machine Vision applications. Powered by an internal switching power supply with universal input voltage, the light output does not flicker with the 50 Hz AC-frequency. This makes the DCR III the light source of choice for various Machine Vision applications. Equipped with similar, established features of the ACE Light Source, the DCR III consists of rugged and stackable housing, Modulamp assembly with the choice of three lamp types and 9-pin analog connector.
The DCR III Light Source has additional unique features:
- Electronic current limiting protects the unit from overheating due to defective and aging lamps.
- A lamp change indicator at the front panel of the unit alerts the user of impending lamp failure due to an open or partly shorted filament. This information is also available via the analog 9-PIN connector.
- The electronically stabilized internal switching power supply accepts universal input voltage from 90-265 VAC. Thus, the light output does not change when the input voltage fluctuates.
SCHOTT A20800 Features and Benefits:
- DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation to ± 0.5% due to line voltage variation.
- Universal input voltage - accepts 90 to 265 VAC.
- Current limiting - protects the unit from over heating due to defective and aging bulbs.
- Transient protection - allows remote location of bulb.
- Lamp change indicator light - LED located on front panel changes from green to red when lamp requires replacement. This is due to either an open or partially shorted filament.
- Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry.
- IR interference filter for cool illumination.
- Solid state dimmer control for continuous dimming.
- Interchangeable Modulamp Units offer 2 lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
- Choice of three, 150 watt halogen lamps - EKE, EJA and DDL.
- Built-in 9-pin connector for analog remote control.
- Detachable IEC cord.
- Quiet rear exhaust.
- CSA approved to UL spec, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives.
- Low housing temp - slightly above ambient.
|3150K Color Temp||3250K Color Temp||3350K Color Temp|
|500 Life Hours||200 Life Hours||40 Life Hours|
||150 Watts||150 Watts|
|20 Volts||21 Volts||21 Volts|
|MR16 Shape||MR16 Shape||MR16 Shape|
|GX5.3 Bi-Pin Base||GX5.3 Bi-Pin Base||GX5.3 Bi-Pin Base|
There are 0 review(s) for SCHOTT A20800 DCR III Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator (Light Box)